The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Learn more about which campus facilities, services and programs are available, hours of operation and preventative measures for the following university departments:
- Center for Students in Recovery
- Counseling and Mental Health Center
- New Student Services (Student Orientation)
- Office of the Dean of Studetns
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Recreational Sports
- Texas Global
- Texas One Stop
- Texas Parents
- University Health Services
- University Housing and Dining
- University Unions
Please continue to visit the Protect Texas Together website, protect.utexas.edu, for the latest updates.
- The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- If you are in need of assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-471-2353.
Preventative & Safety Measures
- Texas Parents is implementing policies and practices in alignment with the university’s health and safety guidelines.
- Texas Parents is located in Gregory Gym, we encourage you to review the Recreational Sports website for updated information prior to arriving.
- Office surfaces are routinely cleaned, and hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
Last updated: 1/10/22