The university is now following a “modified-open” schedule. The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely. Learn more about which campus facilities, services and programs are available, hours of operation and preventative measures for the following university departments:
- Center for Students in Recovery
- Counseling and Mental Health Center
- The Office of the Dean of Students
- New Student Services (Student Orientation)
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Recreational Sports
- Texas Global
- Texas One Stop
- Texas Parents
- University Health Services
- University Housing and Dining
- University Unions
With the evolving situation and ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), campus departments and offices continue to closely monitor the latest information and have taken a number of precautionary measures. The well-being of students, faculty, staff and visitors is our number one priority. University leadership is meeting regularly to address and enact prevention and response efforts as the situation continues to evolve. Thank you for your patience while additional changes and modifications may be necessary. Please continue to visit the Protect Texas Together website, protect.utexas.edu, for the latest updates.
- The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely.
- If you are in need of assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-471-2353.
Preventative & Safety Measures
- Texas Parents is implementing policies and practices in alignment with the university’s health and safety guidelines.
- Visitors to the Texas Parents office are expected to follow the Health and Wellness guidelines established by the university protect.utexas.edu/health-and-wellness.
- Texas Parents is located in Gregory Gym, we encourage you to review the Recreational Sports website for updated information prior to arriving.
- All in-person meetings will practice social distancing while wearing reccommended protective face masks.
- Office surfaces are routinely cleaned, and hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- A plexiglass barrior has been placed at the Texas Parents front desk to protect staff and guests.
Last updated: 1/19/21