The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely. Learn more about which campus facilities, services and programs are available, hours of operation and preventative measures for the following university departments:
- Center for Students in Recovery
- Counseling and Mental Health Center
- The Office of the Dean of Students
- New Student Services (Student Orientation)
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Recreational Sports
- Texas Global
- Texas One Stop
- Texas Parents
- University Health Services
- University Housing and Dining
- University Unions
With the evolving situation and ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), campus departments and offices continue to closely monitor the latest information and have taken a number of precautionary measures. The well-being of students, faculty, staff and visitors is our number one priority. University leadership is meeting regularly to address and enact prevention and response efforts as the situation continues to evolve. Thank you for your patience while additional changes and modifications may be necessary. Please continue to visit the Protect Texas Together website, protect.utexas.edu, for the latest updates.
- The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely.
- If you are in need of assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-471-2353.
Programmatic Updates (Family Orientation)
- In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Family Orientation will be conducted fully online for summer 2021.
- Registration for Online Family Orientation will open Thursday, April 1.
Preventative & Safety Measures
- Texas Parents is implementing policies and practices in alignment with the university’s health and safety guidelines.
- Texas Parents is located in Gregory Gym, we encourage you to review the Recreational Sports website for updated information prior to arriving.
Last updated: 6/23/21