Attire and Weather
While you’re atteding Family Orientation, we want you to be as comfortable as possible. We suggest you:
- dress comfortably, as Family Orientation is a casual setting
- wear comofortable shoes, as there will be some walking
- bring a refillable water bottle, as the buildings have filtered water bottle refilling stations
- carry a light sweater, as it can be cold inside the buildings
- check the weather before heading to campus and bring an umbrella if rain is forecasted
ATM machines are available at Gregory Gym and the Student Activity Center.
Due to UT Austin’s Internet security policies, Wi-Fi access is unavailable to Family Orientation guests while on campus.
Lost and Found
Any lost or found items in Gregory Gym or the Student Activity Center will be held at the respective building’s information desks. At the end of the day, any unclaimed items will be taken to the University of Texas Police Department.