Click HERE to register
- You should attend the Freshman Family Orientation program that takes place on the first day of your student’s freshman orientation session. If you are unable to attend the Freshman Family Orientation session that runs concurrently with your student's freshman orientation session, click here.
- Do not register for Freshman Family Orientation until your student has registered for and been confirmed for his or her freshman orientation session.
- Your incoming freshman student should not register for or attend Freshman Family Orientation as he or she will be attending a separate freshman orientation concurrently.
- Freshman Family Orientation and Freshman Student Orientation have separate registration and payment systems.
Online registration is strongly encouraged. The attendance charge covers all-day programming and staffing expenses as well as dinner. Charges can be paid by credit card only (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and are as follows:
$50 per guest
Children under 10 are free
When you register online, you will immediately receive a confirmation email of your session date and payment. Approximately one week before your session, you will receive a reminder email that contains schedule, location and parking information.
If you are unable to register online, you can register on the morning of the program at the Same Day Registration table during Check-In in Gregory Gym. Charges can be paid with cash, check or credit card and are as follows:
- $55 per guest
- Children under 10 are free
Change or Cancel Your Registration
Online registration charges are non-refundable. If you need to change or cancel an existing registration (including adding or removing a registrant, changing your meal preference or changing your session), please reply to your registration confirmation email with your desired change.
Parking is not included in the cost of registration and is a separate process facilitated by the Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) office. Click here for orientation parking options.