Registration is required for Family Weekend and is $5 per person (including your UT student). You will need your student's UT EID to complete your registration.
Please note: Family Weekend is intended for all currently enrolled undergraduate students and their families only.
If you need to add more people to your registration, please call the Texas Parents office for assistance.
- The Texas Orange-White Game presented by Texas One Fund and pre-game festivities do not require a Family Weekend registration. However, if you would like to sit in the reserved Family Weekend section, you must register through Family Weekend to obtain Family Weekend lanyards, giving you access to the reserved section.
- All listings in Celebrating Campus and Celebrating The Arts & Nature are complimentary unless denoted by the $.
- Please note, all registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Some events/activities have occupancy limits due to fire marshal guidelines.
- Events and activities are first come, first served except the Family Weekend 2023 Celebration Kick-off and the Reserved Family Weekend Section of the Texas Orange-White Game presented by Texas One Fund.
Picking Up Your Family Weekend Lanyards and Printed Schedule
All Family Weekend registrants (including your UT student) will receive official Family Weekend lanyards which must be worn to access Family Weekend, Additional Activities On and Around the Forty Acres and The Arts and Nature events/facilities.
You (or your student with their UT ID) can pick up your Family Weekend registration materials at the times listed below. Locations to be specified closer to the date.
- Thursday, April 13 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 14 | 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15 | 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Family Weekend Campus Parking
Campus parking for Family Weekend is a separate registration and payment process through the university's Parking and Transportation Services (PTS). PTS will offer the following passes for attendees to park at UT's Health Center Garage at 1601 Trinity Street (no promo code is needed):
- One Day - $14 (not including taxes and fees)
- Two Day - $28 (not including taxes and fees)
- Three Day - $40 (not including taxes and fees)
Venue Selection: Gregory Gym
Contact Texas Parents